dinsdag 21 oktober 2014

JAPAN | From Yanaka Ginza to Nezu shrine to Ueno - PART 2 (2/2)


***Personal ***
Damn, this has not been just a week later, but several weeks now. I'm sorry that I had to let you wait for the second part of my blog update. My past weeks were stressful and busy X_X. Literally the last few days I have regained some strength and feel much better ^_^. Thank you for waiting! Let's pick up were I left off... Nezu Shrine!

Continuing: Nezu Shrine




Lost
I was together with Tatsuya while entering the Shrine. He was filming with our Sony Action cam and I tried to film a bit with my PentaxQ10. We kind of lost each other from that moment on. I had no idea were I was heading to and I couldn't see Tatsuya anywhere. The explorer in me was like: "No problem, I will find my way.". And yeah, next to that creepy incident *Read it HERE* it was totally fine. Though I panicked a bit in the beginning, hehe, being in a foreign country and all. After a good 15 minutes or so I found him super concentrated on making some good shots with the camera.  






I was so fascinated by these greens :)





Amazing *_*!




#Selfie
I do not always take a selfie, but when I do, I do it with my mobile phone, which can be quite difficult at times. Now in these two pictures I tried it with my PentaxQ10, a normal camera. It is the most awkward thing ever! I didn't have a clue on which angle would be best. I walked in a straight line and snapped a picture of myself, unaware of my boyfriend just standing there next to me hahaha. So he became part of my selfie here. He was just standing there, not even reacting or speaking to me, so dry. We had a laugh and tried to take a picture of ourselves together, but then the next picture happened *facepalm*! Sorry Tatsuya XD.



A walk towards Ueno


I remember that this walk was so relaxing and so much fun. It took us quite a while walking from Yanaka all the way to Ueno, but I would definitely do it again :). I got something out of a katcha-katcha machine, we bought some drinks out of a vending machine, we saw the Tokyo University (also from the inside) and much more all on our way from Nezu Shrine to Ueno Station.




Snapped from inside the Tokyo University. The architecture is so European-like!

Too bad he got blurred out here. Although I really love this picture.



Lovely, lovely lights in Ueno.




When we finally arrived in Ueno it was pretty late already. Next to being pretty tired we were pretty hungry too. We hopped on the train home where Tatsuya's super parent's had prepared great dinner again. Aah, only thinking back of those dishes makes me wanna go to Japan a lot more. Yes, I must say Japan is awesome, hehe.

Thank you for reading and checking out my pictures! The next video on my youtube channel will be up soon too, probably even this night! I will let you know as soon as it is uploaded :).

Take care and have a very good night~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen