donderdag 23 oktober 2014

A new and fresh start

Hello there,

I think this is going to be a bit of a personal post. I have been thinking about a lot of things lately and I would like to share them here for you to read. So read away if you are up for it, haha.

Past years

It has been over three years now since I made my first blog post here on blogger.com. Looking back I see how much I have grown as a person. The way I behave, write, my interests... They all change with the years. Sometimes I had so much motivation for keeping my blog up-to-date and other times I have neglected it. Same goes for my youtube channelI always have seen this as a hobby of mine and I want to keep it that way, so no pressure, no stress, just being my own boss. 

Future
I have gotten to know myself way better over the last year. My goals have become clearer and I am on a good path of pursuing them. Same for my youtube channel and blog. But I want to take it too a next level.

I want to make this a part of my schedule. Upload blog posts and video's on certain days of the week. Not only will it be beneficial for me, but also for you, my reader. You will know when a video or blog posts will be uploaded for example.

Next to that I have a lot more in mind...


My own website!
I wanted to proudly announce that I will soon have my very own website! A year ago I have been planning on doing so, but it never really worked out. It was a project that I never really excelled in or tried to finish. I designed my website/blogpage, learned a bit of HTML and CSS, but that was practically it.

Since the beginning of this school year I have learned a lot more about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python and other so called computer languages (not that I think HTML & CSS are very much computer languages, hehe) which created more opportunities for me. Those could lead me towards finally airing my own website/blogpage. 


I'm not so into blogger anymore. I will continue on posting my updates here until my website/blogpage is up and running.

Exams first
Right now I am studying for my upcoming exams (still a student) that I will have next week. To be sure I pass them I have to invest my time in studying first. After that I will start where I once stopped.

So yeah, that is what I wanted to share. I hope you like the idea! I can't wait to get started myself and make my dreams reality.


If you are interested in following me on other social media sites click on the links below:







Thank you for reading~

P.S. I am now writing this in the train on my way to Maastricht. A city down in the South of The Netherlands were I will be spending two days, to calm down, relax and enjoy. I very much needed that. I also got injured during a soccer match so it is a great way to recover too, hehehe.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen