woensdag 9 juli 2014

KasumiKrissTV | KasumiKriss in Japan + GOING AGAIN!

As you might know, I started my youtube channel. One of the first video's on my channel are about Japan. I have been there for two weeks during my Christmas vacation. If you wonder what I have done and seen over there, feel free to watch my journey through Tokyo, 東京 and Kamakura, 鎌倉市


Part one

Part two


Part three

My Channel: KasumiKrissTV

It was a great and eye opening experience. And now.. Now I may experience it once more! Within less than a week I will be in Japan again! It doesn't really feel like I'm going, but I had that the first time too. It will probably take me a while to get used to the fact that I will be traveling soon. So happy!

Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will visit it more often :). 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten