maandag 23 juni 2014

Time for a celebration up in the Euromast!


*giggles*

We had our one year anniversary some time ago. The funny thing was that it was just on a regular Monday and we did not plan to do anything. But then my bf surprised me big time! Also the reason why I wanted to share this with you guys.


Later on this regular Monday I received a phone call from him telling me if we could meet up around 06:00 pm or so. He would be done with work. I thought I would just pick him up and we would go to his place to watch Game of Thrones (have to wait almost a year now again for the next season T_T). But little did I know, there was more behind it. 

I arrived at his company, walked up some stairs and sat down until he was done with some left over work he needed to fix. In the meanwhile he gave me a card (see first pictures in this blog!). It was so sweet. I love his handwriting too. But yeah, still I didn't know the meaning of this all and why I needed to be at his company at that certain time. After a little while I knew why :).

Euromast, Rotterdam 









He took me up the Euromast, website: http://www.euromast.nl/ ! All the way up in a high tower located in Rotterdam. I never been up there, so this was my first time. What an awesome surprise, I thought. Amazing view.



You can still go up higher, than we were, with a tiny elevator. 








Dinner time!


It got even more WOW! He made a reservation in the restaurant of the Euromast. Holy crap! Eating tasty dinner with a gorgeous view. The view in front of me was gorgeous too though, hihi <3.


My dinner! Risotto with big shrimps. My boyfriend had a steak if I remember correctly.



For dessert we had a creme brulee with matcha and some ice cream and fruits on the side.







I think the pictures speak for themselves. I don't want to add much words to it. It was a very nice day. Thinking back to it makes me smile :).





Thank you for checking out my blog again! I have been away for a while but I will pick up my pace again with blog entries. I was busy with my new youtube channel :). KasumiKrissTV.

1 opmerking:

  1. ahw zo lief van je bf ;') en mooie foto's *o* echt blogger style <3 can't wait for more blog entries xx Sher

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen