zaterdag 28 juni 2014

Animecon 2013 Video

Hi there guys! I wanted to share a video I made of Animecon 2013. As you see it is from a year ago, hehe. I have never pushed myself to edit and upload it earlier, but better late than never!

I remember I had a weekend ticket, so I could enter Animecon on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately I did not go on Sunday. I had my reasons for that. If you want to know more details about Animecon 2013 you can check out these to posts I made:


But now the video you all came for *drum-rollssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*...

Animecon 2013 Friday and Saturday


If you see yourself in the video, tell me what time and I can post a link with your name or whatever you want me to do haha.

Thank you for checking out my blog again! I will be posting frequently again, so stay up to date by subscribing to my blog or to my youtube channel: KasumikrissTV.

You can find me on bloglovin' too!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten