woensdag 16 april 2014

SKINFOOD - Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emulsion review

SKINFOOD




Here I am with a review about the Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emulsion from one of my favorite brands, SKINFOOD. For the ones who are wondering which other products I have reviewed, I will put links at the end of this posts so you can go check them out. I will also show which ones are still coming up for now!


I will be reviewing my experience on the Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emulsion based on only using two testers. I do not have the actual bottle as seen below:

Image from HERE.


What is it supposed to do?
This emulsion with fresh unripe green apple extract and carbonated water supposes to control sebum production and tighten the pores.

How to use: after applying toner, use an ample amount onto the palm of your hand and smooth over the entire face.

My thoughts
Packaging - The packaging of SKINFOOD's products never fails to please my eyes. Even the packaging for the testers look great. The green colors give it a fresh touch. The bottle looks very nice too. I think I would just buy the bottle only for how it looks like, haha. Well played SKINFOOD.

Texture and color - The product itself looks clear, almost watery. I was very curious about how it would feel on the face. When I put the product onto my palms and gently distributed over my face, it felt a bit sticky.

Experience - After distributing it over the face I could feel the product sitting there... Like as if it formed a layer on top of my skin, which isn't a pleasant feeling. I wanted to apply something moisturizing right away. Next to that it felt as if my skin was getting tighter and my pores too. I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing, but I didn't appreciate the feeling. On the bright side I think it is good for the oily skin. It helps my skin stay refreshed after a long day.

Smell - I don't really think it has a strong apple scent. Or it might be my nose messing things up, or it smells a bit more like soap. 






Pro's
  • Packaging looks like a bottle of a drink, which is cool
  • Nice green colors on the packaging, representing a green apple
  • Smell is not strong
  • Feels like it is really tightening my pores
  • Small amount is enough
  • Skin feels refreshed all day long
Con's 
  • It is very sticky, also after applying to the face
  • Leaves my skin overall feeling a bit too tight and dry

I think I would not purchase this item. Not because I dislike it, but more that it doesn't really give me some benefit. My pores are not large at all too. But yeah, if you used this product once let me know! I would like to hear about it and if it worked for you.

Thank you for reading :). And here are more SKINFOOD blogposts of mine and some that are still coming:

SKINFOOD - Green Tea Deo Wash review


TO COME:

SKINFOOD - BLACK SUGAR SERUM PERFECT FIRST SERUM
SKINFOOD - BLACK SUGAR BLACK SUGAR MASK WASH OFF

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen