woensdag 19 februari 2014

The Cosplay I will be working on

Herro guys..

I made some posts in the past about which anime characters I wanted to Cosplay. I was so determined, but suddenly I didn't had the time to go to conventions anymore (´∩`。). That caused me to not continue with creating my Cosplay outfits. Such a pity, because I like working on it.

Now I have decided to just start working on one, without setting a deadline for myself. That means that it wont be ready before a certain convention I want to go to. I think this will be a good idea for me, because I always tend to work so hasty to finish the last bits of my costume (*´∀`*). Then the outcome doesn't result in what I had imaged.

The one character I will be working on will be this one:


Yoko Littner

I have been loving this character ever since I laid my eyes on her! A combination of cute, sexy and dangerous. I don't know why, but I have always liked the voluptuous anime characters, hehe. 


Sometimes it is quite hard to create a prop or a piece of the outfit and make it look good. Luckily the internet is full of experienced people who have encountered those difficult points already and found solutions for it. This has inspired me to document the making of my Cosplay (人´∀`*), from outfit to makeup. In this way I hope to help others while making this particular Cosplay costume. So if you have any questions about it, just ask!


I am saving up for a good sewing machine too. All my other Cosplays are hand sewn. It was quite a stressful and weary job. Although for some pieces it worked out fine. But I know that a sewing machine will help me to create even better pieces. It will also save up some time. I have to search up some information about how to use such a machine, because I have never used one hehehe 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜). 



But yeah, as I said I will document the process. I wanted to do that with my Fran Cosplay too, but that will come later.. much, much later! I have been working on that outfit a long time ago, but stopped due to the reasons explained above.

I will film it for my youtube channel and take pictures with more detailed explanation for my blog. So I will try to post my weekly process or once every two weeks, once I start.


I already thought about were to buy the fabrics and stuff. All there is left is writing everything down and calculating what it will cost me. First thing I will start with is the rifle. I'm really exited about making it!


Yesterday I received the wig by mail. It isn't completely the same so I will have to try and fix it in the same way Yoko's hair is. I also got the socks in my possession. I bought them when I was in Japan! The rest I'm going to make myself.




I'm stoked and can't wait until I finish this one. Definitely going to do my best for it. Next to having my Cosplay created I need to hit the gym more often too if I want to pull the complete look off, lololol. But I think that will be a lot of fun.

Thank you for reading my post! I will keep you updated~ And the next post about Japan will be up soon too, so don't forget to check out my blog often ^__^!

Have a wonderful day! 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm excited to see your journey through making this cosplay!!! I have plans to make a cosplay of Miss Fortune from League of Legends so I also need to actually *start* as well as lose some weight. LOL! The convention is in April so I have to work hard! Haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Glad to hear :D! That so awesome!! I cosplayed her too. The pictures are on my blog ^_^If you need any tips you can ask hihi. Good luck with making the costume and losing some weight haha, lets do our best! I hope you will post about it on you blog :)

      Verwijderen