dinsdag 14 januari 2014

The Liebster Award!


Unexpectedly I got the "Liebster award". At first I didn't know what is was about, but after doing some research I think I got the idea!

It is an award for beginning bloggers, given by beginning bloggers. When you get the award there are 11 questions you need to answer and post on your blog. The whole idea of this is to get to know the person behind the blog. After answering the questions you create 11 questions yourself and give the award to at least five other bloggers, who will answer your questions. It will go on and on!

You can only get a Liebster award if you have less than 200 followers!

So who gave me this award?...
A lovely 22 year old girl who loves makeup, nail art, drawing, manga, traveling, food, Korean and Japanese cosmetics and more! Check out her blog here: Mizu's World

She does a lot of reviews which can be super helpful!


So, now I think I'll will answer the questions she made, haha :D




Questions


1. What got you into blogging? What inspired you to do it?

About three years ago I was surfing on the internet and came across some websites with topics as beauty, fashion, product reviews, makeup and etc.. At that time I didn't really know about blogs or bloggers. I saw several girls posting everyday about their interests and I kept following a few in particular.

I got inspired to start blogging by Xiaxue and QiuQiu.



 I love the way they just say what comes to their mind. I also thought this would be the perfect way to share my thoughts, opinions, stories and more! 

2.If you could look like anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

That is a hard question! More because of the reason that I'm pleased with the way I look, haha. I don't want to look like somebody else, but if it's just for one day I would want to look as flawless and sexy as Melanie Iglesias:




3.Right now what is your most favorite lipstick/lipbalm? Remember to put down the shade! :)

I don't have a favorite at the moment, but the one I use a lot is this one:


"Squeezy Lip Smacker - Strawberry Limeade"

The smell and taste are so good, soooo sweet! I almost want to drink it. It moisturizes very good too. 

4. What are your new years resolution for next year?

I've made two new years resolutions for myself:

1. Be the best I can be, body and mind wise
I want to give it my best in everything! In school, hobby, work.. whatever it might be. I also want to pay even more attention to what I eat and how I treat my body. 

2. Save up money for traveling
After experiencing going on vacation to Japan, I got addicted. Addicted to seeing new things, traveling, new experiences. I don't want to waste my money on material things anymore (not that I won't buy really ANYTHING anymore, but I hope you get what I mean). I want to save it and spend it on my new addictions (and also food, yes do not forget food..).

5. When you go outside what is the must have product you have to put on your face before people can see you?

Lately I've been going outside with no makeup at all. I got used to it after I had dealt with heavy acne. I didn't put makeup on for months anymore.

I don't care what others think of me without makeup anymore. It's me, nothing else! But I definitely have to wash and cleanse and stuff in the morning before going outside. I have a new routine in which I use lotion, milk, serum, moisturizer and sometimes creme. 

6. Do you have any inner artist? In what way do you channel out the artsie side of you?

I love being creative in any way. I like to draw, paint, Cosplay, make music and dance. Whenever I feel inspiration I let it out in those things or I just go crazy hyper and start singing (which I really suck at, but it is so much fun!). I also use blogging as an outlet.

7. How much makeup do you usually wear when you feel like getting fancy or when going out on a date?

The things I use when I feel fancy or go on a date with my boyfriend are mostly the following:

Sephora smoothing primer 

It really does what it says! My skin feels poopy smooth after applying it and my makeup stays on very good.

Sephora concealer

It does a great job for me!

Chanel mat Lumiere fluide foundation



A random eyebrow pencil with brush

I can't see the brand on it anymore. It faded away, lol.

Gosh defining brow gel

It doesn't leave any clumps or anything. This is an awesome brow gel!

Sephora Liquid eyeliner

The best eyeliner I have ever used!

Sephora Lash Stretcher

The mascara I use the most at the moment.

Sephora highlighting compact powder

This is to highlight my brow bone, cheekbones and cupids bow (lips). It looks really nice when the sun rays hit your face:).

Canmake cream cheek

It makes me look like I'm blushing the whole time, so cute. I really like the substance.

I use a random lipbalm or maybe something with a color. Mostly with a red colored tone.


Catrice Cosmetics -  Prime and Fine translucent loose powder

This is for the finishing touch to seal the deal! 


8. What is something that you have been wanting really bad for Christmas?

The funny thing is, I am not so into Christmas. I never expect presents during Christmas time. But this year I wanted to have a blast in Japan with my boyfriend  during Christmastime. And well, I seem to have got it ^_^!!!





9. If you read other blogs, what sort of content do you usually look for?

I look for product reviews, fashion, travel stories, Japan, makeup, skincare, cosplay and stuff like that. I also like to read about their opinions about things and other relevant topics. 

10. What are your goals that you want to reach with your blogging?

I want to make my blog a fun place to visit. I want to make people curious, make them laugh and inspire them. It would be awesome to make a connection with a group of people through the things I post. 

11. What do you look for in a boyfriend? (wink wink wink)

Somebody who is goal determined, positive and appreciates me for who I am and what I like. Next to that he needs to have a sense of humor. I'm also into darker features, so dark hair, dark eyes.. Of course he needs to be good looking too. (Everything my boyfriend is, THEEHEE <3)




Now it is my turn to make some questions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is the first, next thing you really want to buy? It can be anything, right now at this moment!

2. Where did your first kiss happen? Was it romantic?

3. Since what age have you been wearing makeup and why?

4. What is the first thing you do after coming home from a long school/working/fun day?

5. Why did you start blogging?

6. What is your favorite outfit at the moment? If you want to, take a picture and show it!

7. Which countries would you like to visit and why?

8. What did you wanted to be when you were little?

9. What is your favorite song at the moment?

10. What is your ethnicity?

11. What advice do you want to share with all the girls in the world?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So those are my own made questions for the following bloggers to answer if they want to:










I hope you guys would like to answer my questions! Thanks again for the award!!! And thanks for reading :).

See you soon again!


1 opmerking:

  1. This made me laugh! Love your answers! Your boyfriend is the perfect catch then isn't he *wink wink wink*! I really hope to see some of your cosplays one day. I never have any confidence in cosplaying by myself lol. I totally was obsessed with stalking XiaXue and QiuQiu's blog too! These two women are just so inspirational!!!! Had a lot of fun reading your answers Kristel! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen