maandag 16 december 2013

Gekkeikan Kirei Momoshu


Sweet, cute and lovely. Those were the words that came into my mind as soon as I saw this bottle. I saw it in an Asian supermarket, together with other different kinds of alcohol containing drinks. To me it really didn't matter what the bottle contained... I just wanted it! (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノ


Gekkeikan Kirei Momo-shu 

That is how this peach liqueur is called. Yes, it contains alcohol! It also contains hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acids helps with body reparation, hydration and regenerative processes. This sure is a drink for the young females out there. It is brewed with pure fushimizu water to give it a smooth texture.






The liqueur is light-colored and sparkly. It has a sweet scent to it, which made me more curious how it would taste. Now, I'm not a big fan of alcohol though. I don't like the taste of alcohol in drinks at all.


But this..... is so jummy and tasty! o(^▽^)o One of my favorite fruits is peach, so that's a plus for me!


The content of the liqueur is displayed on the back of the bottle. On the picture beneath you can see that they put a sticker with Dutch translation on top of the original text. So let me translate it for you:


One of the ingredients, as stated earlier, is hyaluronic acid. Our body contains this substance naturally. It is mostly found in your joints and eye fluid. Nowadays  it is promoted as a substance that prevents aging, but don't be fooled! Until now there is no such proof for that. However it does help people with joint problems and other tissue problems. It is also used for fillers in plastic surgery. For example filling up your lips.

The bottle

I know there are girls out there reading this post and they are totally adoring the bottle right now! It is cute, right :)?



(。。)

I think Japan does a great job designing packages and making their products look super attractive for the consumers. With nice fonts, colors and shapes. Just...awesome.

Because I liked the bottle so much I took some random pictures with other pink objects, lol.


Yeah, she looks a bit destroyed. She is my key chain haha.



Did I made you curious about this liqueur? I hope I did ^_^. Maybe you have some other suggestions which even taste better! Comment down below, I be happy to read :). Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope to see you on here soon again. I will be having some super interesting blog entries coming up! Especially if you are into Japan. So don't miss out.

Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen