vrijdag 8 november 2013

Black Hatsune Miku Wig

Most of you know I am into cosplay and stuff. I love to dress up as animated characters and visit conventions. Usually I need a wig to cosplay a character, because some of them require long locks and others short hair.

This post I will show you my wig I bought at http://www.lightinthebox.com/ . They have so much to choose from. Not only cosplay, but a lot of other things too. 

Me wearing the wig.

It is a black wig with two long pony tails. It looks like Hatsune Miku's hair or more exact even, Black★Rock Shooter. In Japanese: ブラック★ロックシューター. .




Hatsune Miku on your left and right Black★Rock Shooter

I think the wig looks so cute. It fits perfectly and it is so shiny. For all that comfort and prettiness you'd expect it to be expensive right? The truth is: not at all! It was about 20 euro's if I remember right. On the site it says 19 euro's something even now! Affordable and good quality!




Here you can see how long the wig actually is:



The fun thing about this wig is that the pony tails are actually detachable. You can just take them off and wear the wig like you see in the next pictures. Short!


Same wig, without the pony tails.




Theehee~ Such a good investment. I really like the wig, but there are two things I do not like. When having the ponytails attached the wig becomes a bit to heavy to wear a whole day. The second thing is that the pony tails get tangled up quickly if not taken care of properly.





 Here are some pictures in action with the wig, haha.






If you want to get a wig similar to this I recommend you to get it at http://www.lightinthebox.com/. Do you have some good sites to purchase cosplay items? Tell me about it in the comments. I will be more than happy to find out about other sites too.

Thanks for checking out my blog again. Follow me if you want to keep up with my posts. I will most likely follow you back as well :)!
Have a great evening!   





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten