woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Adventure time with you - Rotterdam




We planned this chill day back in the summer vacation 2013. HAHA, yes summer vacation and we are walking in these clothing outside. Oh well, as you know the weather here in Holland is not so goody-goody.

Prancing down the streets of Rotterdam I was yet again struck by the beauty of detail. It is a weird feeling to describe, but sometimes I just stare into the distance and smile. I feel happy.

We were walking towards the city center. It took us more than a half hour to reach it. We felt energetic enough to not take the subway and I am glad we didn't.

Breathing in the cold air and seeing some greens pop in the streets. It is a pleasant sight.

Choi matches the flowers. Pretty, pretty. When Choi uses that purple coat and puts on her hoodie she reminds me of a cute penguin. Yeah, you should see it, lol.


Haaaaaaaa~

Weird cat figure thing. It is like a robo-cat with scissor wings. He looks sad too.

Cheer him up Choi! ~



Mister Sea gull.





So after walking for more than a hour we arrived back at my place. We started cooking right away. We made quinoa with pasta sauce, tuna and a big bowl of lettuce. Choi made guacamole sauce for the plain doritos. Our taste buds got lucky that day.

Wakame salad. Recommended! 


This was a big cheatday as you see. It was gooooooooood.

Final result of our nice dinner. おいしそうですよ!

I want to thank you! 

I hope you like the pictures as much as I do, haha. Quick post I wanted to share with you guys :). 

Have an amazing day and I hope to see you here soon again!

Hasta la vista bebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :3



1 opmerking: