zondag 15 september 2013

Stronger, it will make you..

A few months ago I went through a phase in my life that I have never been through. It was such a huge experience and eye opener for me. My view on life and the way I felt about life changed into better ones. There are still a lot of things I need to improve about myself, but I now clearly know which things those are at this point. 

I have made big changes in my life and I needed to let go of some things.  

I think a lot of people are afraid of making choices in their life. Afraid to let go of the comfort zone. Afraid to do what they have never done before. Afraid of what people will think about them.

People say that you should make most out of your life while you are still young. I do agree. 

You are only young once in your life. The habits you create today, will make you the person that you are tomorrow. 

I am 20 years old right now and already I feel like I could've done more, see more and experience more. For example I haven't traveled much. I have heard about different cultures, seen it on TV and internet. Read about it in magazines, but I have never really been  there. I never seen it with my own eyes. Never experienced the true culture of other countries.

Now I have been a lot to the Dominican Republic, because of family living there (BEAUTIFUL country, you must go!). I have been a week in Barcelona with high school, but for me it wasn't that interesting because of reasons. Other than that I have visited some other countries for just a day or so. It isn't that much. Of course I am happy to say I have been there. Maybe some people never left their country for a holiday.

I want to go and see the world! BUT...... There is always that yeaaahh but.... Always that restriction you are making upon yourself. Trying to be a responsible person towards everybody, because you need to study, work, sleep, poop or something. Also caring so much about what they would think of you and say about you. 


That yeaah but... is your problem, is my problem, are a lot of peoples problem! It holds you back of the things that would make you happy. It holds you back from given you more experience. Good or bad...

 Stronger, it will make you..

 

Think about it. Don't you have some things you would really love to do? Would you be able to do them if you would take everybody his opinion in consideration? It is hard, right?

Slowly but surely you are getting older. Time keeps ticking and there is nothing you can do about time. But there is something you can do about your dreams. You can either stick to your same old comfy routine or go out there and do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true! 

I also have some dreams. For example..   I want to be a healthy and strong woman, I want to be a good student and have a great job later on, I want to see Japan one day, I want to travel and see the world, I want to be a good cosplayer, I want to have a popular youtube channel/blog!

So much "I want's". The only person who can make those dreams come true, is me. Me, Myself and I. Nobody else. Of course some people have it better. Like they have good connections, more money, better circumstances etc.. But that wouldn't make you stop following your dream if you really want it to come true.

So what I want to say to you and myself is that we should forget about the people that doubt us. You should make place for new things in your life by removing old things. Don't let anybody get in your way. And most surely get rid of the yeahh but's...

Caring less will make you happier. Doing what you love will make you happier too.

What do you think about this? Do you see it in another way? 

Thank you for reading this long brain fart. Hope you get my point ^^.

げんきでね!おやすみなさい!<3




2 opmerkingen: