zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Sunny Scheveningen with some sushi

It has been such wonderful weather in The Netherlands! Not only just for one day, but I think almost for a week straight now! Yes, this is something amazing, because you never know what's up with the weather here. 

Next to chilling in different kind of parks, I went to Scheveningen. Scheveningen is a touristic place with a nice beach. I live close to it so I have been there a lot already since I was younger. It's really nice to live close to the beach. I can't imagine how it would be not living close to it and commuting to Scheveningen for more than an hour or so O_O!


Scheveningen was full of people. It also was a really hot day. Like above 30 °C! 


Entering the Plaza.



And then we arrived at the other side.



WAUW! It is not often you see Scheveningen like this. Nice, right :)?

You can also go bungy jumping. It was not so high, but still high enough to make people scream their lungs out!



Extremely nice view.



Those buildings on the water look like they are going to break down any second. They are not maintained whatsoever lol.


Here I am! 

Then we headed for the beach.






We played some frisbee and volleyball.



I really recommend you to got to Scheveningen if you ever visit The Netherlands in summertime. There is a lot to see. You can go to the arcade hall, you can eat good food, do some shopping etc.. 

After chilling at the seaside we went for some dinner at a sushi restaurant called Kyoto Cafe. Were the food is always SUPER GOOD! 






Getting hungry when I look back at the pictures. Restaurant Kyoto Cafe is a Japanese restaurant which is located close to the seaside.

I had a great day and I hope you have one too!

Thanks for checking out my quick blog entry :).

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You should've visited the arcade inside the plaza~!! XD and omg y u eat so much sushi, now I'm hungry T_T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen