dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Sakana - All You Can Eat



I am always on the hunt for new sushi restaurants. When I find a sushi restaurant somewhere, I want to try them out ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)! 

This time I had dinner at “Sakana”. That is Japanese for “Fish”. Sounds nicer in Japanese, right? Imagine somebody asking you: “Hey, where are you going to have dinner tonight?” – “I’m going to restaurant Fish!” “Oh, that’s awesome men!”. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From the outside it looked like any kind of “All You Can Eat “ sushi restaurant here in The Netherlands. It was a nice place, but it was very dark inside. The colors black and red stood out most. It kind of had a romantic feel to it I think. But most of my interest went out to the food of course!

Black and red.



I thought that only sushi restaurant Sumo served teapots for green tea, but also Sakana serves them for their green tea! So cute(*^▽^*)~


The system of ordering food is the same. Per person you can order five items each round.

Now let’s enjoy pictures of food shall we..







The sushi (nigiri, maki etc) were soooooo tiny O_O! Really, really tiny. Like little bites. But the taste was good though! I would eat there again if I had the chance. The grilled food was super oily and greasy unfortunately. Overall it was a nice place with good foods for the standards of the All You Can Eat concept.

The menu from Sakana had some differences with other All You Can Eat sushi restaurants. I saw more Chinese dishes and even kangaroo meat (。ヘ°) ! Obviously it is because of there are almost no Japanese people working in the sushi restaurants here in The Netherlands. Most of the All You Can Eat restaurants are run by Chinese people.


If I got you interested here is their business card. Sweet of me, huh? :3 lolol.


Thanks for reading my blog entry and hope to see you again sometimes here on my blog

 d=(´▽`)=b!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen