dinsdag 30 juli 2013

My Miss Fortune Cosplay

A year ago I went to Abunaicon. That was in august 2012 to be correct. It is an anime convention here in the Netherlands. When attending I always like to go in cosplay. 

At Abunaicon I went as Miss Fortune and Lara Croft. I wanna show you my Miss Fortune cosplay! I already posted some pictures, but I still have some more that I would like to share  O(≧∇≦)O. 

I think this cosplay I did was one of the best I have ever made. I made it all by hand and did not use a sewing machine ~(>_<~)..... because I am tough like that ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ. No, no, no, I kid you. I just don't have a sewing machine, meh (T▽T). 

Here are a bunch of pic's of my Miss Fortune cosplay. If you don't know who Miss Fortune is click >HERE< or <HERE> or THERE>>> ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ . ALRIGHTY THENN, leggo:
































There are some pictures I found on the internet from other people that took them. Maybe if somebody still has some pic's of me in this cosplay feel free to show me lol.

For now I am seriously doubting if I will go to Abunaicon 2013 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。. My life has been quite a roller coaster lately so I need to check if I will be able to go. I still will be making my Fran cosplay. I just don't know for sure yet if the first time reveling will be on Abunaicon or Tsunacon, hehe.

I hope you like the pictures! One day I will cosplay Miss Fortune again and make the guns too to complete the outfit ^^.

Thanks for checking out my blog! Have an awesome day~ 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This looks really good! :O I am curious as to how you made the hat? I would like to cosplay Miss Fortune too, but that hat is stumping me...lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much :)! I made the hat out of cardboard, fabric and colored yellow paper. T make the hat stay on my head I used an old baseball cap and cut off the front part. I glued it to the inside of the hat. Let me know once you cosplay her, i'm curious! If you have any other questions, just ask :)

      Verwijderen