woensdag 3 juli 2013

DIY: The party and the red eyed lady

On the 26th of April I went to a party organized by "Give Soul". It was a glow-in-the-dark edition. The party was amazing and the lights were so beautiful. People were covered in glow-in-the-dark paint and I saw smiles everywhere!







Choi made this.

I went with three awesome persons that made the night even more fun. Also a lot of classmates came to the party. It was a crazy night that I wont forget, haha.


Weeks before the party Choi and I were going nuts about what we wanted to wear. Even though we had to concentrate on our exams, we were talking about what we were going to wear and stuff LOL. It has really been a long long long time ago that I got goosebumps or chills before going to a party. I was always like, yeah whatever I will wear that and this... I think a lot of small reasons gave me that exciting feeling again (´ ▽`).。o♡. Good, goooood feels hehehe.

Eventually we came to our senses and planned everything out. Choi wanted something special. She had a really cool idea that I very much liked. She wanted to wear a big loose tanktop with large armholes. She wanted it to have a nice design on it also.

We went looking for big men shirts. We thought that if we could find a big enough shirt she could cut off the sleeves to make the large armholes and make it look like an oversized tanktop. We saw a T-shirt with an awesome print on it. I think she fell in love with it, haha. Look:



It was a men's T-shirt and it cost €30,-!!!!! Can you imagine. A grey shirt, with this print on it... for 30 euros.  So I thought that maybe she could better buy a big tanktop for like €5,- and I buy some textile makers. In total maybe something above €10,-!!!! Huge difference, right?!

So I drew the design on her tanktop ^_^. Check out the progressuuu below:

I started drawing the image with a pencil.



Then I started to go over the pencil with the textile markers.







DONE!

It felt so good to make this. Not only because I was finally drawing something again, but I knew it would make her happy too! The drawing was not exactly the same, but HEY!! It still looks decent to me LOL.

I think I will start making a lot more T-shirts like this. It saves up a lot of money. I am also not a fan of brands (lucky me). So it doesn't matter to me if I am wearing something that is 2 euro's bought from a hobo down the streets (─‿‿─). If I like it I LIKE IT (✿◠‿◠)!

Here some random pic's of us from that night:





There are no layers or photoshop used in these pic's from me and Choi. My skin was really at his best (now it is so much worse X_X). Also with the help of make up it looked even better lol.














If I make something like this again, I will make a post about it!

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this entry! Have a splendid day ladies, gents and undecided

2 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE THE DIY SHIRT! Je hebt skills! :'D Je bent goed in tekenen <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewellllll :)!!!! Blij dat je het leuk vind :D

      Verwijderen