donderdag 11 juli 2013

Beautiful World

Sometimes I look around and get amazed by what I am seeing. The more attention I pay to details around me, the more I start appreciating. When I see something beautiful or nice I want to capture it. I am always taking pictures no matter where I am. I'm not a pro photographer or something, but it has really become a hobby of mine. 

Pictures are memories to me. Moments that you can't have back anymore. You can only look back to it. Literally look back to it, haha.  

I wanted to share some pictures taken by myself. Pictures that I just randomly took. I enhanced some pictures by changing contrast or lightening. No photoshop was used lol. Enjoy!


























































Thanks for checking out my blog :) Have a nice day!

2 opmerkingen: