maandag 29 juli 2013

Awesome people on Instagram

Instagram is a quite popular app on the smart phone.What do I say? I mean it is a SUPER popular app on the smart phone!  ヽ(^。^)丿

You can upload  pictures onto your account for everybody to see. If you don't want everybody to see your pictures you can just private your account and only have your followers view your pictures. It is really fun as you can put layers over your pictures and give a vintage touch to them.

I have instagram for almost a year know. It still isn't boring to me and I am frequently online. Now and then I upload some pictures of me, food, scenery, objects, cosplay and more. I also follow some really awesome people on instagram. 

I wanted to to show and share a few of the awesome instagrammers I follow, hehe (•‿•). They will be in a random order. This will not represent my top 10 or something!

















A hand full of interesting artists, bloggers, models, cosplayers and etc.. I thought it was fun to share them with you guys.

If you want to see my instagram page it is this one:


Don't forget to follow me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~ http://instagram.com/kasumikriss

Have a nice day and see you soon here again!


1 opmerking: