zondag 30 juni 2013

Animecon 2013 - Part 2

This is part two of my Animecon 2013 experience! If you haven’t read part one, go and check it out **HERE**.

Saturday was a lot different than Friday. Not only did I see a lot of familiar faces, but the places was packed with people, really AWESOME cosplayers and activities. It was definitely more crowded and fun.

I arrived with Tatsuya somewhere around 16:00pm and we ate some lunch. After lunch I got dressed up again 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜). See here what I looked like:


I put on my R2D2 dress from Blackmilkclothing. I combined it with my Konoha village headband from Naruto, lol. Over my dress I put on a light blue demin blouse with holes in the shoulders. It was a lot more simple than Friday.

One on the first things we visited was the Manga Kissa. It is like a place where you can read manga, draw and chill.




You could almost find any kind of manga in the shelf. Just name it and it’s there!


Guess who likes to read manga too?

In the Manga Kissa they also sold sweets.



We bought some self-made lollipops. There were flavors like caramel, cherry, mint, rabarber, apple, strawberry etc.. I picked caramel. Caramel tasted a lot more minty (ㄒoㄒ), which I am not a huge fan of. I think the fruity flavored lollipops were better!

On your left cherry, on your right caramel

After visiting the Manga Kissa we explored the rest of the convention. Also on Saturday I filmed a lot more. So I don’t have a lot of pictures again!



Such a pretty picture  I think \(*0*)/. This is a kind of game I always see on anime conventions.


Me and no-face O_O!!! This was absolutely one of the best I saw. Yes, maybe you think it is a pretty simple cosplay….. BUT! He stayed in character. I was already thinking why he wasn't responding to me when I asked if I could take a picture with him. Afterwards I said “Thank you!” and he still didn't respond to me. Then Tatsuya told me to bow to him. Then I got a bow back (人´∀`*). Awesomeness overload!!!

As I said earlier I saw some familiar faces. A lot of schoolmates of mine were visiting the convention also.




My overall experience of Animecon 2013 was a positive one. I had a lot of fun even though I did not spend so much time there. Next year I will really go a full weekend and be well prepared for it.

Oh yeah.. This is what I purchased in the Dealerroom:


The next convention I will be going to is Abunaicon 2013 in Veldhoven. I will be cosplaying at Abunaicon again and I will make it the best costume I have ever made ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ.

My love for cosplay is great and will stay like that forever ヽ(;▽;)ノ! HEHE!

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. When I upload the Animecon video’s on my new channel I will definitely let you know here on my blog.

Have an awesome day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen