vrijdag 24 mei 2013

Yukinu - All You Can Eat

In the center of the oohhh-so-boring-Zoetermeer a new sushi restaurant opened some time ago. I was surprised because I never seen the name "Yuniku" as sushi restaurant in Holland before. Let alone in Zoetermeer. It's a city I almost never visit, so the day I was walking there and found out about "Yuniku" was really a coincidence.

I spotted the place because of the decoration they have outside of the restaurant. Like the Japanese lanterns and stuff. 

It immediately caught my attention and I saw it was an **All You Can Eat** restaurant! 

WIN!≧(´▽`)≦

And the prices were really inexpensive that day, for they had just opened that week! 

DOUBLE WIN!♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪ 

Spontaneously I went to eat there without even knowing if the food was good. But hey! It's sushi!!! And I will tell yaa, it was pretty good! I can even compare it to restaurant "Sumo" and ShabuShabu". Those are two well known sushi restaurants here in Holland. 

The restaurant also looked pretty nice! I even saw a old college from the restaurant I used to work for. She just started working there. So that was another coincidence. Or it just was meant to be that I saw that restaurant precisely that day and her O_O. ... Let's proceed.....to pictures!



The green tea they also serve at Kyoto Cafe (also a sushi restaurant, situated in The Hague and Amsterdam).



The environment was pretty nice and decent. You can also sit beside the window and enjoy the view outside. Not that there is a lot to see for except walking people and the shopping center. 




Salmon nigiri with cheese.

Trying out all kinds of maki. (人´∀`*)

Wakame salade which I always enjoy eating.

Looks good, doesn't it?

Fish ballzzzzzz.


Some ebi tempura.

Yeah, the food was good. Definitely will eat there some other time. That is when the times comes that I will go to Zoetermeer again.. I recommend this place if you want to eat something a bit similar to "Sumo" or "ShabuShabu", but yet want to eat somewhat different.

Thanks for reading and hope you got really hungry from this post THEEHEE! (*≧≦)  BYE!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen