zaterdag 9 juni 2012

Who to cosplay on Abunai 2012?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




So, Abunai 2012 is coming up! Now you are probably thinking?: What the hhhh is Abunai? It means "Dangerous" in japanese yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. So, what am I talking about?:


Abunai! is an annual convention celebrating Japanese culture, style, manga and anime. We offer a wide variety of events, a diverse video program and interesting competitions. Each year, we try to integrate a theme in our conventions, to give it that special something extra. If you want to know where it is held this year, check the location page. You'll also find accommodations there and a lay-out of the convention site. If you want to know what we're up to this year, check the events page. Here you can find all events that have been planned for this convention. For participation in one or more of our competitions, check the competition page. Here you will also find FAQ, rules and all content of our competitions. If you are a dealer or a company that wishes to support our growing convention or obtain a spot in our dealer room, you might want to take a look at the Corporate info page for possibilities and prices.
The Abunai! Staff
( I did not make this text. I copy-paste it from here: http://www.abunaicon.nl/aboutus.php )

I'll be there this year! It will be my first time and I'm so excited. I also will be cosplaying, but I still don't know who I should cosplay. It's so hard to choose, because there are so many nice characters that I can pick from.  I will be there on Saturday and Sunday, for two days, so I think I want to cosplay a different characters each day. The convention lasts for three days btw.

Here are some picture of the characters that I might choose:

 Miss Fortune from League of Legends (just downloaded that game -_-)

Katarina from League of Legends

Tifa from Final Fantasy

Kasumi from Dead or Alive

Chun Li from Streetfighter

It's really hard to pick out two, because they are all so cool. Chun Li would suit me because of here enormous legs lol. I really love Kasumi here clothing, kind of like Chun Li's, but a bit prettier I guess. Tifa I always wanted to cosplay sinds I learned what cosplay was. Finally there are the two characters from League of Legends. Their style really caught my eye, but I think I have to put in a lot of work to make the clothing.

Post a reaction if you've got an idea which of those characters I should cosplay. So maybe you could help choose two of them ^^? 

(All of the above pictures are not my property. I did not make the pictures, but I found them on google.)


Thanks for reading!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 opmerkingen: