zondag 29 januari 2012

Red lipstick

Hi there!  

This post is about lipstick. Not just some lipstick, but
red lipstick. :)

First of all, a lot of women assume they can't wear red lipstick. They think that not just anybody could wear it. Now that's not true! I'm going to tell you why ^^.



First of all you have to pick the right color. I know this can be very difficult and you don't want to waste your money on something that you'll eventually never use. 
Pick a shade based on your skine tone. If you have a warm skin tone go for a goldish warm red shade and if you have a cool skin tone choose a blue-based red shade. 

If you are putting on red lipstick, it's gonna draw a lot of attention to your lips. So make sure you keep your eyes and cheeks subtle. If you put on to much make up on your eyes and cheeks AND put on red lipstick you could end up looking like this:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OMG!



No just kidding, but I hope you do get my point. 
Keep you make up soft when you are going to wear red lipstick. For example:


Lipstick won't last all day and you will have to look out it won't smudge either. A lipliner will prevent it much more. Lining your lips will also make them plumper. 

Some say it's better not to paint your nails red if you are wearing lipstick, others say it fine! I think it depends on your taste.



Sooooo.... I also wanted to have red lipstick, but didn't know if I could pull it off. I searched on the internet for tips and bought myself this:









I made these pictures with my blackberry, that explains the quality lolol.
I'm very happy with what I bought. At first when I tried it, I thought: "OOH NOO, this looks AWFUL!" But know I think it looks "OK!" :) Take a look yourself:



First I lined my lips of course..  Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net


Then I filled them with the red lipstick.  Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net


 As you can see I've kept the rest simple by only adding black eyeliner, black mascara and some eyebrowpencil shizzle.


And then I went to the dark side...  Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net hahaha. Very diffrent look if you tell me.


And there I was eating *omnomnom*. I had to fill in my lips with the red lipstick right away, so if you want a long lasting red lipstick don't choose this one!! 


When I looked into mirrors after a few hours that I put on my lipstick I only saw my liner and a bit of lipstick, akw.... Yeah but overall I really like the products and the lipstick smells really nice too. lol.


If somebody has any tips or something please share them!
Thanks for reading :)

Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net   Domo arigato ~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen