zondag 18 september 2011

Hello kitty cap

It's a kitten, cute, with white fur, has a yellow nose and wears a red bow.... I think most of you know what I'm talking about. You don't?? Then shame on you! Haha. Of course I'm talking about this cute little kitten:




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.








HELLO KITTY !



I'm so in love with all of the Hello Kitty products! And always wanted a "New Era Hello Kitty cap". They are so awesome, but quite expenive.










Really cool, aren't they? But when you don't have a lot of money to spend... Why don't you make one yourself?! This is the one I've made:


I'm really happy with the results. The cap is really cute!


I only bought a white plain cap for like 5 euro's. At home I already had thread and a bow. I was thinking about adding ears to it. Maybe I'll eventually do that. But I think now it's more wearable without the ears.


I alsow uploaded a DIY ( Do it yourself ) of it. So go and check it out! :





Rate, comment and subscribe for more fun videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/KasumiKriss
If you make one of your own, let me know! Love to see them :D

Thanks for watching & reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen