dinsdag 14 juni 2011

Strawberries

I've just uploaded my new nail art tutorial!




http://www.youtube.com/user/KasumiKriss?feature=mhee#p/u <--- this is my channel.

Hope you like and enjoy it! Comment, rate & subscribe! Positive feedback is always welcome :)










Anyways~
A lot of people love strawberries! Also, you might already know strawberries and berries in particular are very healty for you. The taste, the color, the shape etc.. Strawberries are very sweet and you can combine them with almost any other kind of berry.
The strawberry is an accessory fruit. Because what seem like little seeds on the strawberry, are actually fruits itself.
 Strawberries are filled with vitamin C. They are good for your hair, skin and keeps your resistance up.
The antioxidants in the fruit help you to neutralize toxins in of your body. So they are good for a lot of things.

I wanted to share what I almost eat everyday as desert. It's so delicious and good for you at the same time.
Here is what you need:

Strawberries
Raspberries
Yogurt      
A bowl and a spoon

It's not necessary to wash them, but I do it.


Cut the berries into small pieces.


Add washed raspberries.



Start pouring in yogurt,
                                      


Stop when you think it's enough. (Looks like I poured in a lot XD)



Now it's ready to eat :D!





Some people like to add sugar in it, but the berries are sweet enough for me ^_^.


Tip: Vary your fruits and vegetables! Eat a lot of different colors.


Thanks for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen