vrijdag 3 juni 2011

Cute earrings

Hello :)

First of all I have to tell you today was a great day! My moms birthday was today ^___^!

But that's not why I'm making this blog. I went to "Tong Tong Fair" in the Hague. It is being held from the 25th of may until the 5th of june. This year was the 53th edition of it. Its al about the cross-over from East to West. First it was called "Pasar Malam Besar" an it was manly indonesian culture, but now it is really a mix of Asia.
I have seen a lot of cute and cool stuff there (: 

I bought 5 cute earrings and want to show them to you.


















It's missing a diamont :(  But I will stick one on it :P


Those were the 5 I bought and suprisingly cheap :D! Together 6,50 euro!



This I bought in a little korean store in the city ( The Hague ). So not at the Tong Tong Fair. But i like them so much I wanted to show them~ Cute, aren't they?


Hope you liked them! 
Bye~




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen