vrijdag 24 juni 2011

2NE1

2NE1 is one of my favorite K-pop (hiphop) groups. They are formed by YG Entertainment in the year 2009. Their style, sound, uniqueness etc. i LOVE it :).
If they ever come to Europe, it will be like a dream come true. I'm definitely going to see them perform!




The group consists of 4 members:


Dara - Sandara Park




Minzy - Min-ji Gong



Bom - Bom Park



CL - Chae-rin Lee





I don't have a favorite. I like them all equally~ Very talented girls!
They're so different from other K-pop groups. Most of the K-pop groups are very cute, innocent and lovely.
But 2NE1 brings it to a whole nother with their fashion and additude. Not only are they cute, but they are tuff. I think that all is what is gonna bring them far in the music industry.








Today their new single was released: 2NE1 - I AM THE BEST



Here are some other MV's of them:






More pic's :









So let me know what you think of them (:

Thanks for reading!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten